Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jaws partaking of the morning dew



Sunday morning prior to going to church I happened to look out the kitchen window and observed Jaws licking the dew that had settled on top of our little green Z.  A scripture came to mind from Deuteronomy as she cautiously enjoyed the gift from above.

“My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass.”

I don’t want to read too much into the fact that one of our Hobo Kitties knows how to find liquid nourishment; but at the same time I acknowledge the hand of the Lord in all things. May we find the ability to appreciate all the blessings which have been given, to include a multitude of paw prints on a recently washed BMW Z-3 Coupe.

1 comment:

MathewK said...

Paw prints are fine, but they'd better not unleash the claws.